An indispensable how-to guide from the small business columnist for USAToday.com.
Hundreds of thousands of people start their own businesses every year, and untold more dream about the possibility of becoming their own bosses. While entrepreneurship has its many potential rewards, it also carries unique challenges.
Steven D. Strauss, one of the nation’s foremost authorities on small business, has developed an easy-to-read compendium of everything an aspiring entrepreneur needs to start and succeed in business. He explains what works, and what doesn’t, while giving entrepreneurs scores of tips and hints. Readers will learn:
• Why following one’s passion is important when picking a business.
• How to analyze a franchise property.
• Which business form is best-corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship.
• What funding options are available-from venture capital to SBA loans.
• How much to charge for goods or services.
• Why having more than one revenue stream is important.
• How to start a business on a shoestring.
• Strategies for growth once the business is up and running
Unlike other books on business formation, Strauss’s advice not only explains what steps to take, but also includes proven strategies, worksheets, forms to fill out, and success secrets. To that end, it is a business primer, step-by-step guide, and success strategies book all rolled into one.
Try Genesis Mining – https://www.genesis-mining.com/
and get 3% Off EVERY TIME you use the